AnyDesk offers excellent response speeds that will prevent you from falling into despair whenever you have to start a remote session on another computer. It's simple, intuitive, and fast and maintains the original image and sound quality from the computer that stores the files you want to access.
With AnyDesk, besides saying goodbye to all the horrible lag times, you can also forget about the terrible firewall settings blocking remote access by other users. Plus, if you customize your passwords you won’t have to set up everything all over again when you start a new remote session.
- Fixed a crash at session start if the clipboard permissions were changed before session start.
- Fixed a crash at session start which could occur with some unicode user names when mouse input
- The clipboard did not work when connecting to the Logon screen and logging in a new user.
- Sometimes the forbidden cursor was displayed during the whole session when connecting into
a Windows session which was created via RDP. This should not happen any more.
- Some settings from the security tab were not correctly applied. All default user permissions
from the security tab are now applied for sessions.
- If the alias is too long for display, a smaller font is used.
- Fixed a rare crash when the mouse cursor had an invalid pixel format.
- The "Show remote cursor" feature displayed the mouse cursor in an incorrect position for all
monitors except the first monitor. The cursor is displayed now correctly.
- Updated translations